I am subscribed to this list to watch for a certain person's new
accounts, which are posting obviously off-topic and inappropriate
messages. It goes without saying that this is unacceptable and a CoC
violation, and anyone posting that will be immediately removed and
blocked.

In the meantime, please don't prolong and expand these threads by
engaging the very off-topic discussion on the list. You can email me
privately to ensure I've caught any such messages.

Yes, the original account was removed for this behavior and the new
one will be too immediately.