Hi Neeraj,

I'm not a committer so I might be wrong, but there is no "blessed way" to
include examples.

There are some examples in the official documentation at
http://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/sql-programming-guide.html but this is
how to use the general concepts not specific operators.

There are some examples at http://spark.apache.org/examples.html

I think the best way would be to include examples as close to the methods
as possible and scaladoc/javadoc would be best IMHO.

p.s. Just yesterday there was this thread "What open source projects have
the best docs?" on twitter @
https://twitter.com/adamwathan/status/1257641015835611138. You could borrow
some ideas of the docs that are claimed "the best".

Pozdrawiam,
Jacek Laskowski
----
https://about.me/JacekLaskowski