Hi,

I have a spark job that reads an XML file from HDFS, process it and port
data to Hive tables, one good and one exception table

The Code itself works fine. I need to create Unit Test with Mockito
<https://www.vogella.com/tutorials/Mockito/article.html>for it.. A unit
test should test functionality in isolation. Side effects from other
classes or the system should be eliminated for a unit test, if possible. So
basically there are three classes.

   1. Class A, reads XML file and created a DF1 on it plus a DF2 on top of
   DF1. Test data for XML file is already created
   2. Class B, reads DF2 and post correct data through TempView and Spark
   SQL to the underlying Hive table
   3. Class C, read DF2 and post exception data again through TempView and
   Spark SQL to the underlying Hive exception table

I would like to know for cases covering tests for Class B and Class C what
Mockito format needs to be used..

Thanks,

Mich

such loss, damage or destruction.