If you load a file on your computer, that is unrelated to Spark.
Whatever you load via Spark APIs will at some point live in memory on the
Spark cluster, or the storage you back it with if you store it.
Whether the cluster and storage are secure (like, ACLs / auth enabled) is
up to whoever runs the cluster.