You could use Horovod to distribute your ML algorithm on a cluster, while Horovod also supports Spark clusters.

Enrico

Am 06.09.20 um 15:30 schrieb Ankur Das:

Good Evening Sir/Madam,
Hope you are doing well, I am experimenting on some ML techniques where I need to test it on a distributed environment. For example a particular algorithm I want to run it on different nodes at the same time and collect the results at the end in one single node or the parent node.

So, I would like to know if it is possible or a good choice to use spark for this.

Hope to hear from you soon, Stay safe and healthy
Thanking you in advance.
--
Regards,
Ankur J Das