Hi Siva

To emit data into ES using spark structured streaming job you need to used
ElasticSearch jar which has support for sink for spark structured streaming
job. For this you can use this one my branch where we have integrated ES
with spark 3.0 and scala 2.12 compatible
https://github.com/ThalesGroup/spark/tree/guavus/v3.0.0

Also in this you need to build three jars
elasticsearch-hadoop-sql
elasticsearch-hadoop-core
elasticsearch-hadoop-mr
which help in writing data into ES through spark structured streaming.

And in your application job u can use this way to sink the data, remember
with ES there is only support of append mode of structured streaming.
val esDf = aggregatedDF
        .writeStream
        .outputMode("append")
        .format("org.elasticsearch.spark.sql")
        .option(CHECKPOINTLOCATION, kafkaCheckpointDirPath + "/es")
        .start("aggregation-job-index-latest-1")

Let me know if you face any issues, will be happy to help you :)