I know this is related to Kafka but it happens during the Spark Structured
Streaming job that's why I am asking on this mailing list.

How would you debug this or get around this in Spark Structured Streaming?
Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks.

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot perform operation after producer
has been closed at
org.apache.kafka.clients.producer.KafkaProducer.throwIfProducerClosed(KafkaProducer.java:853)
at
org.apache.kafka.clients.producer.KafkaProducer.doSend(KafkaProducer.java:862)
at
org.apache.kafka.clients.producer.KafkaProducer.send(KafkaProducer.java:846)
at
org.apache.spark.sql.kafka010.KafkaRowWriter.sendRow(KafkaWriteTask.scala:92)
at
org.apache.spark.sql.kafka010.KafkaStreamDataWriter.write(KafkaStreamWriter.scala:95)