Hi,

I tried doing what Vladimir suggested. But no luck there either. My guess
is that it has something to do with securityContext.fsGroup. I am trying to
pass yaml file path along with spark submit command. My yaml file content
is
```

apiVersion: v1

kind: Pod

spec:

  securityContext:

    fsGroup: 65534

  serviceAccount: <service accoun>

  serviceAccountName: <service account name>

```

Is there anything wrong with this yaml file?

~
*Thanks,*

Rishabh Jain
Application Developer
Email rishabh.j...@thoughtworks.com
Telephone +91 6264277897 <+91+626+427+7897>
[image: ThoughtWorks]
<http://www.thoughtworks.com/?utm_campaign=prajwal-boloor-signature&utm_medium=email&utm_source=thoughtworks-email-signature-generator>