Congrats and thanks!

________________________________
From: Hyukjin Kwon <gurwls...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 3, 2021 4:09:23 PM
To: Dongjoon Hyun <dongjoon.h...@gmail.com>
Cc: Gabor Somogyi <gabor.g.somo...@gmail.com>; Jungtaek Lim
<kabhwan.opensou...@gmail.com>; angers zhu <angers....@gmail.com>; Wenchen Fan
<cloud0...@gmail.com>; Kent Yao <yaooq...@qq.com>; Takeshi Yamamuro
<linguin....@gmail.com>; dev <d...@spark.apache.org>; user @spark
<user@spark.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Announcing Apache Spark 3.1.1

Thank you so much guys .. it indeed took a long time and it was pretty tough
this time :-).
It was all possible because of your guys' support. I sincerely appreciate it 👍.

2021년 3월 4일 (목) 오전 2:26, Dongjoon Hyun
<dongjoon.h...@gmail.com<mailto:dongjoon.h...@gmail.com>>님이 작성:
It took a long time. Thank you, Hyukjin and all!

Bests,
Dongjoon.

On Wed, Mar 3, 2021 at 3:23 AM Gabor Somogyi