How to optimize s3 list S3 file using wholeTextFile(): We are using
wholeTextFile to read data from S3.  As per my understanding wholeTextFile
first list files of given path.  Since we are using S3 as input source, then
listing files in a bucket is single-threaded, the S3 API for listing the keys
in a bucket only returns keys by chunks of 1000 per call.   Since we have at
millions of files, we are making thousands API calls.  This listing make our
processing very slow. How can we make listing of S3 faster?
Thanks,
Rachana