Hi Hariharan,

Thanks for your reply.

In both cases we are writing the data to S3. The difference is that in the
first case we read the data from S3 and in the second we read from HDFS.
We are using ListObjectsV2 API in S3A
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-13421>.

The S3 bucket and the cluster are located at the same AWS region.

--
Tzahi File
Data Engineers Team Lead

email tzahi.f...@ironsrc.com
mobile +972-546864835
fax +972-77-5448273
ironSource HQ - 121 Derech Menachem Begin st. Tel Aviv
ironsrc.com <http://www.ironsrc.com/>
[image: linkedin] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/ironsource>[image:
twitter] <https://twitter.com/ironsource>[image: facebook]
<https://www.facebook.com/ironSource>[image: googleplus]
<https://plus.google.com/+ironsrc>
This email (including any attachments) is for the sole use of the intended
recipient and may contain confidential information which may be protected
by legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee
or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of
this communication and/or its content is strictly prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please immediately notify us by reply email or
by telephone, delete this email and destroy any copies. Thank you.