Mich - You're suggesting changing the "Path". Problem is that, we've an
EXTERNAL table created on top of this path so "Path" CANNOT change. If we
could, it would be easy to solve this problem. My question is about
changing the "Filename".

As Ayan pointed out, Spark doesn't seem to allow "prefixes" for the
filenames!