Hi,

There have been reports of errors coming out when the following is set.

spark.conf.set("spark.sql.adaptive.enabled", "true")

Some reported in this forum. Please search the email list for
=> spark.sql.adaptive.enabled as you have not specified the nature of your
query causing error with this configuration parameter is turned on. You may
get additional info.

HTH

   view my Linkedin profile

such loss, damage or destruction.