Hello, everyone. I am migrating my spark stream to spark version 3.1. I
also upgraded  json version  as below

libraryDependencies += "org.json4s" %% "json4s-native" % "3.7.0-M5"

While running the job I getting an error for the below code where I am
serializing the given inputs.

implicit val formats =
Serialization.formats(ShortTypeHints(List(classOf[ForecastResponse],
classOf[OverlayRequest],
  classOf[FTEResponseFromSpark], classOf[QuotaResponse], classOf[CloneResponse]

)))

Exception in thread "streaming-job-executor-4"
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.json4s.ShortTypeHints$.apply$default$2()Ljava/lang/String;

It seems to me jar issue, not sure which version of json4s-native
should I use with spark 3.1.