Hello,

We have a POC using Spark 3.2.1 and none of us have any prior Spark experience.
 Our setup uses the native Spark REST api
(http://localhost:6066/v1/submissions/create) on the master node (not Livy, not
Spark Job server).  While we have been successful at submitting python jobs via
this endpoint, when we implemented .NET for Spark and have been attempting to
trigger those jobs using the api, the driver (on the worker) simply reports
failed, but there aren't any log files created because it is failing before the
application starts.

Is there a logging configuration that can be made that might increase the
logging detail on the worker for internal Spark processes and possibly tell us
specifically the error occurring?

Thank you,
Mike

This electronic message may contain information that is Proprietary,
Confidential, or legally privileged or protected. It is intended only for the
use of the individual(s) and entity named in the message. If you are not an
intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately and
delete the material from your computer. Do not deliver, distribute or copy this
message and do not disclose its contents or take any action in reliance on the
information it contains. Thank You.