Hello,

I'm using spark in Jupyter Notebook, but when performing some queries
getting the below error, can you please tell me what is the actual reason
for this or any suggestions to make it work?

*Error:*
[image: image.png]

Thank you

--
 <https://www.xenonstack.com>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of
this email message and any attachments are intended solely for the
addressee(s)  and may contain confidential and/or privileged information
and may be legally protected from disclosure. Please do not share it with
others. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please
immediately notify the sender by reply email and destroy this message and
any attachments. XenonStack monitor's email traffic data and the content of
email for the purposes of security and confidentiality. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disseminate
,copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is strictly
prohibited. Before opening any mail and attachments please check them for
viruses. Xenonstack does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.