No one knows for sure except Apache, but I’d learn Scala 2 if I were you. Even
if Spark one day migrates to Scala 3 (which is not given), it’ll take a while
for the industry to adjust. It even takes a while to move from Spark 2 to Spark
3 (Scala 2.11 to Scala 2.12). I don’t think your knowledge of Scala 2 will be
outdated any time soon.

You can also compare it with Python 2 vs 3: although Python 3 dominates these
days (almost 15 years after the release!), Python 2 is still used.