From: Jayabindu Singh <jayabi...@gmail.com>
Sent: 09 March 2023 06:31
To: u...@spark.incubator.apache.org <u...@spark.incubator.apache.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Spark Thrift Server - Autoscaling on K8

Caution! This email originated outside of FedEx. Please do not open attachments
or click links from an unknown or suspicious origin.

Hi All,

We are in the process of moving our workloads to K8 and looking for some
guidance to run Spark Thrift Server on K8.
We need the executor pods to autoscale based on the workload vs running it with
a static number of executors.

If any one has done it and can share the details, it will be really appreciated.

Regards
Jayabindu Singh