Try sending it to d...@spark.apache.org (and join that group)

You need to raise a JIRA for this request plus related doc related

Example JIRA

and the related *Spark project improvement proposals (SPIP) *to be filled in

https://spark.apache.org/improvement-proposals.html

HTH

Mich Talebzadeh,
Lead Solutions Architect/Engineering Lead
Palantir Technologies Limited
London
United Kingdom

   view my Linkedin profile