Hi Mich,

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately I don't have Hive set up on my cluster.
I can explore this if there are no other ways to troubleshoot.

I'm using beeline to run commands against the Thrift server. Here's the
command I use:

~/spark/bin/beeline -u jdbc:hive2://10.0.50.1:10000 -n hadoop -f command.sql

Thanks again for your help.

Patrick