Hi, sorry for duplicates. First time user :)
I keep getting fetchfailedexception 7337 port closed. Which is external
shuffle service port.
I was trying to tune these parameters.
I have around 1000 executors and 5000 cores.
I tried to set spark.shuffle.io.serverThreads to 2k. Should I also set
spark.shuffle.io.clientThreads
to 2000?
Does shuffle client threads allow one executor to fetch from multiple nodes
shuffle service?

Thanks