Hi Russell et al,

Acknowledging receipt; we’ll get these answers back to the group.

Follow-up forthcoming.

Craig

On Sep 14, 2023, at 6:38 PM, russell.spit...@gmail.com wrote:

Exactly once should be output sink dependent, what sink was being used?

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 14, 2023, at 4:52 PM, Jerry Peng <jerry.boyang.p...@gmail.com> wrote:

Craig,

Thanks! Please let us know the result!

Best,

Jerry

On Thu, Sep 14, 2023 at 12:22 PM Mich Talebzadeh <mich.talebza...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Craig,

Can you please clarify what this bug is and provide sample code causing this issue?

HTH

Mich Talebzadeh,
Distinguished Technologist, Solutions Architect & Engineer
London
United Kingdom

   view my Linkedin profile

 https://en.everybodywiki.com/Mich_Talebzadeh