Hi Spark Community,

Thank you for bringing up this issue. We've also encountered the same
challenge and are actively working on finding a solution. It's reassuring
to know that we're not alone in this.

If you have any insights or suggestions regarding how to address this
problem, please feel free to share them.

Looking forward to hearing from others who might have encountered similar
issues.

Thanks and regards,
Gowtham S