Hi,

My understanding is there is only one driver/spark context for all user
sessions. When you run the bin/start-connect-server script, you are
submitting one long standing spark job / application. Every time a new user
request comes in, a new user session is created under that. Please correct
me if I am wrong.

Kezhi