Hey Prashant,
I assume you mean steps to reproduce the OOM. I do not currently. I just
ran into them when porting some jobs from map-red. I never turned it into a
reproducible test, and i do not exclude that it was my poor programming
that caused it. However it happened with a bunch of jobs, and then i asked
on the message boards about the OOM, and people pointed me to the
assumption about reducer input having to fit in memory. At that point i
felt like that was too much of a limitation for the jobs i was trying to
port and i gave up.