Hi Andrew,

My data was loaded in HDFS. Actually, I got the answer from the spark-user
google group.

Patrick said:

All cores in the cluster are considered fungible since the tasks are
completely parallel. So until you run out of cores on any given node, it
might get all the tasks.

In some cases this provides *better* performance because you aren't moving
data around as much.

Thank you for your reply. =)

--
REN Hao