I looked through the all of the docs, and not one tells explicitly how to
run the sample topologies.  Unless there's a buried link that's 2 or more
links down somewhere that has the missing information.  The documentation
that comes with the code, README.md from the storm starter examples, is
sparse, and what it does document does not actually work.

I had to unzip the jar see where the classes were actually bundled, then
with that knowledge, I could refer to the jar's namespace/package path in
the command line, which does not start with org.apache.

>From the online docs, I haven't found any docs that cover simply running
the topologies.  It has high level docs on how to create topologies
oneself.   As an Ops guy, I just wanted to run some sample topologies, as I
am trying to build a multi-cluster Apache Storm for them.

--

是故勝兵先勝而後求戰,敗兵先戰而後求勝。