We will run one topology per customer, so trying to figure out optimal
configuration.  Ultimately, I can add n-number of supervisors, and then
there's the option to increase number of workers per supervisor.  Trying to
figure out best optimization patterns.  Ultimately, I am thinking the
supervisors will be put into a container and spun up with Kubernetes.

For memory, I was wondering if topology made an impact, such as topology A
vs. topology B.  At least for different versions of a topology, I would
wonder how to assess memory usage of that topology, and how to adjust it.
I am guessing the data size doesn't make a difference for memory, as it
just trickles through as tuples.

--

是故勝兵先勝而後求戰,敗兵先戰而後求勝。