I run my demo cluster in a very limited environment.  I got a way with 1gb
for the nimbus, 500mb for everything else.

Generally, you don't need a lot for ZK, as these are light.  Need about 1gb
for a nimbus, and more memory for 4 x workers.   So maybe minimal 8gb
system for a nimbus, and 16 gb for each supervisor.   But depends on your
topology running on the supervisor.

--

是故勝兵先勝而後求戰,敗兵先戰而後求勝。