In addition, if you want to add custom metrics, you can refer 'Metrics'
page to see how to.
http://storm.apache.org/releases/1.0.2/Metrics.html

This page (I wrote it) is a bit more friendly version of Metrics page. :)
https://community.hortonworks.com/content/kbentry/43607/instrumenting-user-defined-metric-to-analysis-your.html
Storm doesn't include native support of metrics consumers so you may want
to find or create one.

Btw, there will be some improvements on metrics features on upcoming 1.1.0
release.

Thanks,
Jungtaek Lim (HeartSaVioR)

2016년 9월 22일 (목) 오후 12:49, Otis Gospodnetić <otis.gospodne...@gmail.com>님이