I am currently working on a project which involves Storm and Kafka interaction.
I am using Kafka Spout which would consume the messages from the Kafka Brokers
followed by the processing using the ATDM Bolt.

Now, the issue that I am facing is, sometimes when I run my Storm topology
after a delay, I get a error, "Got fetch request with offset out of range" and
this run in a indefinite loop. This is probably because the Log Retention
period in Kafka has expired. But, is there a way to change the offset
dynamically to the next available offset if this error occurs.

Thanks and Regards,
Daniccan VP | Junior Software Engineer
Email : danic...@iqsystech.com
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they have been
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that
disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender
this e-mail from your system.