Hi,

I am getting the following warning messages often in my Storm Cluster. I am
using Kafka Spout to get the messages from Kafka to Storm. What does this
warning mean ?

2016-10-17 09:01:40.359 o.a.s.m.n.StormClientHandler [WARN] Messages are not
being delivered fast enough, got 2 metrics messages at once

Thanks and Regards,
Daniccan VP | Junior Software Engineer
Email : danic...@iqsystech.com
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they have been
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that
disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender
this e-mail from your system.