You need to make it clear that you're using multiple 'topics' or multiple
'partitions'.
There's no way to read partition in parallel, and it's a design of Kafka.
If you mean topic, you can increase parallelism of Spout to same as
partition count.

2016년 10월 19일 (수) 오전 10:42, Chen Junfeng <k-2f...@hotmail.com>님이 작성: