Hi Xin,
Thanks for the response, It did almost no change, if you have any other ideas
please let me know,
Maybe doing something to available memory? Number of thread? Workers?

Two other questions:

  1.  Is  topology.backpressure.enable relevant when storm.scheduler is set to
default?
  2.  The documentation for resource aware scheduler says that to set it to be
aware I need to set this line in the storm.yaml

storm.scheduler: "org.apache.storm.scheduler.resource.ResourceAwareScheduler"

I think it not relevant to the new storm.yaml
Where there are:
Key     Value
resource.aware.scheduler.eviction.strategy

"org.apache.storm.scheduler.resource.strategies.eviction.DefaultEvictionStrategy"

resource.aware.scheduler.priority.strategy

"org.apache.storm.scheduler.resource.strategies.priority.DefaultSchedulingPriorityStrategy"

topology.scheduler.strategy

"org.apache.storm.scheduler.resource.strategies.scheduling.DefaultResourceAwareStrategy"

Am I right?
Thanks!