Cool :)

Btw, I've craft a patch for this, and will submit a pull request after you
filed to issue. It should be great if you could help me verifying the patch
if you really don't mind.

Thanks,
Jungtaek Lim (HeartSaVioR)

2017년 1월 13일 (금) 오후 5:33, Adrien Carreira <a...@reportlinker.com>님이 작성:

I've set up storm.local.hostname on storm.yaml that is used for nimbus and
supervisor. I've just removed this one, restarted nimbus and all supervisor
and it's working :D

I will submit a bug :-)

Did you set up storm.local.hostname only for storm clusters, or also the
node you're submitting jar from?

Anyway I think this is not intended behavior (a bug).
Could you file an issue to JIRA? https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STORM
Please let me know if you want me to file this instead.

Thanks,
Jungtaek Lim (HeartSaVioR)

2017년 1월 13일 (금) 오전 1:36, Adrien Carreira <a...@reportlinker.com>님이 작성:

You are right, My topology config contains :
storm.local.hostname

"crwl-agent1"

But why ? I haven't set up this value, just in each storm.yaml, because
either I see localhost insteed of the hostname...

Hi Adrien,

could you check topology config has 'storm.local.hostname'?
srcWorkerHost uses the value of 'storm.local.hostname' if available. It's
intended to read that value for each node but there might be edge case like
reading topology config instead of node's config value.

Thanks,
Jungtaek Lim (HeartSaVioR)

2017년 1월 12일 (목) 오후 5:24, Adrien Carreira <a...@reportlinker.com>님이 작성:

Nope :/

Do you have the hostname on all the supervisors machines named the same?

On January 11, 2017 at 10:30:03 AM, Adrien Carreira (a...@reportlinker.com)