You can take a look at the Yahoo streaming benchmark.

https://yahooeng.tumblr.com/post/135321837876/benchmarking-streaming-computation-engines-at

Regards,

Arun

From: Giselle van Dongen <giselle.vandon...@ugent.be>
Date: Thursday, March 23, 2017 at 3:35 PM
To: "user@storm.apache.org" <user@storm.apache.org>
Subject: Benchmarking streaming technologies

Dear users of Streaming Technologies,

As a PhD student in big data analytics, I am currently in the process of
compiling a list of benchmarks (to test multiple streaming frameworks) in
order to create an expanded benchmarking suite. The benchmark suite is being
developed as a part of my current work at Ghent University.

The included frameworks at this time are, in no particular order, Spark,
Flink, Kafka (Streams), Storm (Trident) and Drizzle. Any pointers to
previous work or relevant benchmarks would be appreciated.

Best regards,
Giselle van Dongen