Hi Alexandre,

I’m not aware of any effort to port the Flink API to Storm. The closest thing
to what you are looking for in Storm is a new “Streams” API that closely
resembles the Java 8 Streams API, allows usage of lambdas, etc. That API will
likely become available in the upcoming Storm 2.0 release.

A word of caution regarding Flink’s Storm compatibility layer, there is some
important fine print [1] to be aware of. I’m also unsure of the future of that
effort as it hasn’t been appreciably updated in almost 2 years aside from a
recent update to package names for compatibility with Storm 1.0.

-Taylor

[1]
https://github.com/apache/flink/blob/master/flink-contrib/flink-storm/README.md