From: Alexandre Vermeerbergen <avermeerber...@gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, July 19, 2017 at 9:00 AM
To: "user@storm.apache.org" <user@storm.apache.org>
Subject: Recommended way to evaluate the performance of a topology when
upgrading code/prerequisites?

Hello,

Is there some part of Apache Storm, or related tools/best practices to help
developers evaluating the performance impact of changing their code / upgrading
prerequisites (including moving to a newer Storm release)?
Somehow related question: does Apache Storm comes with it own performance tests
(we know that it come with unit tests) ?
Best regards,
Alexandre Vermeerbergen