Hi Jungtaek,

I am already familiar with Storm and Kafka, check this
https://sourcevirtues.com/2017/04/09/important-production-bugs-and-fixes-for-storm-and-kafka-integration/

If release 1.1.1 fix these important issues (2608, 2413 & 2343), then it
will be a major reason to upgrade Storm (and Kafka). It will also be a good
reason to get rid of my hacks to cope with these problems in 1.0.3 tree.

When ready I will test it (propably after come back from vacation).

Regards,
Adrianos Dadis.