Yes, thanks - but I was inadvertently explicitly emitting both "args", and
"A,B" in my Fn's which was throwing me off. Got past that bit.

Seems that it is darn hard what I want to do insofar as the A,B,C params I
was emitting are just meant for internal consumption, not wanting them
present in the output stream. So my final output (http response which goes
back to drpc client) has http results I want to pass back plus "args,A,B,C"
that I was only emitting from Fn to Fn for internal use. I don't see way to
edit that output stream either. If I filter out tuple containing "args" it
gets rid of everything