From: user@storm.apache.org At: 03/29/18 01:55:45To:  user@storm.apache.org
Subject: Re: Issues with WorkerHook when shutting down LocalCluster

Hi look at the pull request https://github.com/apache/storm/issues/2591 . The
issue seems To be in all the current versions. You Will also find a workaround
in the comments of the pullrequest.

Le mer. 28 mars 2018 à 23:57, Mitchell Rathbun (BLOOMBERG/ 731 LEX)
<mrathb...@bloomberg.net> a écrit :

When shutting down our cluster in local mode using Storm version 1.1.1, we are
running into the same problem as specified here:
http://user.storm.apache.narkive.com/uchOrwlH/workerhook-deserialization-problem

In the response, it was mentioned that a fix was implemented for a similar
issue with cluster mode, but it doesn't seem that the local mode issue was
fixed for version 1.1.1. Has this issue been fixed in newer releases, or is it
an outstanding issue?