From: user@storm.apache.org At: 01/15/20 09:58:08To:  Zainal Arifin (BLOOMBERG/
731 LEX ) ,  user@storm.apache.org
Subject: Re: question on deactivate and kill

Deactivating a topology means the spouts stop consuming, but everything else
continues to work as expected, meaning your bolts will process all in flight
tuples.
You can change the number of workers and executors in runtime. In order to
scale up the latter, in you need to have previously submitted the topology with
a larger number of tasks than executors.

https://storm.apache.org/releases/1.2.3/Understanding-the-parallelism-of-a-Storm-topology.html

On Wed, 15 Jan 2020 at 16:41, Zainal Arifin (BLOOMBERG/ 731 LEX)