My definition of stream is continuous feed of data of certain type or with
certain purpose (depends on how you want to define your process)

I have a situation, where the Domain Object is same across the whole
topology, however, each component working on bits and pieces to construct
the final document (a JSN document).
Option -1 sounds logical when I think , everything is working on same
domain object. Option -2 sounds logical when I think, those streams
represents different parts of the domain object, so they are not same in
reality.

Please note that SPoutA to BoltC1 is part of transaction. So , spout A
should get an ACK only when all bolts have acked.

What I'm trying to understand is , how this Option - 1 and Option 2 affect
the functionality.

Just an FYI: BoltC1 has a

RotatingMap<List<Object>, Map<GlobalStreamId, Tuple>> pendingTuples
which it uses to ensure that it acks back only when it has received all
tuples from the previous bolts.

Thanks,
Prasun