normally, i do not directly modify libraries, it will be complex to merge
into the future official release, otherwise it will cause some
unpredictable bugs. The better way to do this is inherit the class from
official release in the separate place(of course, it still will cause bugs,
but should be less), or directly send feedback to the author.