Hi!
 Thank for your reply. Yes there is a solution to put the config.properties
in the jar file and loaded with the Java API
getClasssLoader().getResourcesAsStream("config.properties"). I'm performing
many tests with fifferent configurations and rather than packaging all the
time the project, I prefer to send them as arguments for the topology. But
is seems that I have to live with this limitation of the command line. I
can send also the parameter for VM for taking my configuration file, thus I
can edit my configuration (via -Dconfig.path=config.properties). But I
believe that there is a simple solution.
 Best regards,
  Florin