Hi Guillaume,

We use our own SPM <http://sematext.com/spm> to monitor our Kafka clusters
(producers, brokers, and consumers .... you can actually see all their
metrics at [0]) and, while we are currently not using Storm, SPM itself can
monitor it (see [1]), which means you can have your Kafka and Storm metrics
and alerts side by side, on the same dashboard(s).  We do this with other
parts of our stack (e.g. Kafka + HBase or Kafka + Elasticsearch) and it
works nicely.  Oh, and you could still capture other metrics with Coda
Hale's Metrics and graph that (see [2]).

[0] https://apps.sematext.com/demo
[1]
http://blog.sematext.com/2014/01/30/announcement-apache-storm-monitoring-in-spm/
[2]