Excellent!

Rick Rankin

From:   "P. Taylor Goetz" <ptgo...@gmail.com>
To:     d...@storm.incubator.apache.org, user@storm.incubator.apache.org
Date:   09/22/2014 02:17 PM
Subject:        Apache Storm Graduation to a TLP

I’m pleased to announce that Apache Storm has graduated to a Top-Level
Project (TLP), and I’d like to thank everyone in the Storm community for
your contributions and help in achieving this important milestone.

As part of the graduation process, a number of infrastructure changes have
taken place:

New website url: http://storm.apache.org

New git repo urls:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/storm.git (for committer push)

g...@github.com:apache/storm.git
-or-
https://github.com/apache/storm.git (for github pull requests)

Mailing Lists:
If you are already subscribed, you’re subscription has been migrated. New
messages should be sent to the new address:

[list]@storm.apache.org

This includes any subscribe/unsubscribe requests.

Note: The mail-archives.apache.org site will not reflect these changes
until October 1.

Most of these changes have already occurred and are seamless. Please
update your git remotes and address books accordingly.

- Taylor[attachment "signature.asc" deleted by Rick C Rankin/PO/KAIPERM]