Hi,

Let me makes things more clear.

My main tiles file -

Should i place the errorPage attribute here ?
<tiles:insert page="/templates/myTemplate.jsp">
        <tiles:put name="header" content="/includes/header.jsp"/>
        <tiles:put name="side_menu" content="/includes/side_menu.jsp"/>
        <tiles:put name="contents" content="/contents/my_contents.jsp"/>
        <tiles:put name="footer" content="/includes/footer.jsp"/>
</tiles:insert>

My content file i.e., my_contents.jsp

Should i place the errorPage attribute here ?
<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-bean.tld" prefix="bean" %>
<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-html.tld" prefix="html" %>
<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-logic.tld" prefix="logic" %>

One point to note is that my errorpage also has a main tiles file and a content file
describing the error.
So my error page (main tiles file) path is /errorPage.jsp
and path for content page of error is /contents/errorPage_contents.jsp

Regards,
Janarthan S