http://www.theserverside.com/articles/article.tss?l=Tiles101

Also you can see sample tiles portal that ships with tiles.
I love using Tiles with EL to have dynamic tiles diplayed.

.V

Koon Yue Lam wrote:
thanks David !

after reading the doc. in Struts, Tiles site, I found very little
resource talking about Tiles...

I know I need a template, a definition etc...

but I still can't figure out how to glue them together !

The problem go worse if I want to use Tiles with Struts, I just don't
know how...
any link, tutorial ??

However I think using Tiles and OSCache seems to be a very attractive
solution for my situation.

Regards