Hi,

   I am having problem while displaying my Action
Errors on the jsp pages. The problem is two "null"
messages are displayed in the begining and end of the
action error messages displayed on the jsps.

example : In login page if we submit without entering
user name and password the error message is displayed
as----

"null UserName Required ! Password Required ! null"

where ar i need to display only the message avoiding
the "null" in the begning and end. such as---

"UserName Required ! Password Required ! "

Can any one tell me how to do this.

Thanx in Advance

Regards

manoj